Board Meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 9:30am. The meetings are held at our offices and are open to the public. For Minutes and Agendas from previous Board Meetings, visit our Archives
The Kitsap Public Utility District Board of Commissioners’ will meet with the Board of County Commissioners to hold an Informative Meeting to discuss Community Utility Services on April 20, 2015, 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Kitsap County Board of County Commissioners Chambers located at 619 Division Street, Port Orchard, WA 98366. No action will be taken.
- Treat EVERYONE with Dignity, Respect
- Serve EVERYONE with Integrity
- Be Committed to Community Responsibility
- Always Challenge the Status Quo
- Model and Practice Continuous Learning