Check. Twist. Replace.
Board Meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 9:30am. The meetings are held at our offices and are open to the public. For Minutes and Agendas from previous Board Meetings, visit our Archives
The Board of Commissioners’ meeting of January 27, 2015 has been recessed until February 4, 2015 at 9:30 a.m., at this conference room, 1431 Finn Hill Road, Poulsbo, Washington. The meeting will reconvene to Award the Port Gamble LOSS- MBR Plant Project Bid and discuss other Public Utility District business.
- Treat EVERYONE with Dignity, Respect
- Serve EVERYONE with Integrity
- Be Committed to Community Responsibility
- Always Challenge the Status Quo
- Model and Practice Continuous Learning