Consumer Confidence Reports - updated 6/16/2016
The U.S. EPA requires annual reports of water quality, Consumer Confidence Reports, be sent to customers of Group A water systems by July 1.
Group B water systems (those serving fewer than
15 connections) are not regulated by the Safe Drinking Water Act and, therefore, are not subject
to this requirement.
Board Meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 9:30am. The meetings are held at our offices and are open to the public. For Minutes and Agendas from previous Board Meetings, visit our Archives
We need to hear from you!
Click here to Fill out our survey
- Treat EVERYONE with Dignity, Respect
- Serve EVERYONE with Integrity
- Be Committed to Community Responsibility
- Always Challenge the Status Quo
- Model and Practice Continuous Learning