REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Video Design & Production
Kitsap Public Utility District (KPUD) is soliciting proposals for design and development of four (4) short informational videos. These videos, which are meant to educate Kitsap's public on District operations, will cover:
- KPUD's drinking water service and management activities.
- KPUD's telecommunications utility.
- KPUD's wastewater utility.
- KPUD's resource monitoring and management effort.
It is anticipated that each video will be approximately two minutes in length. Each will consist of a combination of staff interviews and in field footage. Video stories and scripts will be developed in collaboration with KPUD staff. It is expected each video will develop by the following process:
- Initial brainstorming between videographer and KPUD staff.
- First draft to second draft with review/approval of General Manager.
- Second draft to Board for review.
- Final revisions, if any.
When complete all videos should maintain a consistent look, feel and voice. Videos must be web compatible. PROPOSALS ARE DUE BY 5 PM ON MARCH 17, 2017 Submissions will consist of:
- A resume detailing individual's/company's qualifications and experience.
- A list of, at least, three former clients with contact information.
- An example of a video the applicant has produced. This can be provided via link, email attachment or thumb drive.
- A discussion of process and estimated price. This should include: anticipated time on site per video, anticipated editing time per video, etc. to arrive at an approximate per-unit (per video) estimate. Estimates should be on a per video basis and should account for the development process outlined above.
Submit proposals, electronically, to: Jason@kpud.org
or, physically, to:
1431 Finn Hill Road
Poulsbo, WA 98370
For questions, call Jason at: (360) 626-7716
Kitsap PUD complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
last update on 2/28/17
Board Meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 9:30am. The meetings are held at our offices and are open to the public. For Minutes and Agendas from previous Board Meetings, visit our Archives
We need to hear from you!
Click here to Fill out our survey
- Treat EVERYONE with Dignity, Respect
- Serve EVERYONE with Integrity
- Be Committed to Community Responsibility
- Always Challenge the Status Quo
- Model and Practice Continuous Learning