NOTE: Effective June 27, 2023, KPUD transitioned our small works roster and consultant services roster to the Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington (MRSC) Rosters shared online database.
Small Works Roster and Consultant Roster Registration
The Kitsap Public Utility District (KPUD) maintains our Small Works Roster and Consultant Roster in the MRSC Rosters online database.
Companies or individuals interested in working with KPUD on projects using a roster contracting process must register at www.mrscrosters.org.
Joining MRSC Roster does not take long and they have created Step-by-Step Instructions to help the process.
How to Join MRSC Rosters
- Follow the MRSC Step-by-Step Instructions
- Gather necessary information about your company
- Visit www.mrscrosters.org
- Click “Join MRSC Rosters”
- When completing your application, select “Kitsap PUD (Public Utility District No. 1 of Kitsap County)” as one of your public agencies
If you have roster registration questions, please contact MRSC Rosters directly via email at email@example.com or via telephone at 206-436-3798. For questions regarding KPUD contracting, please contact Peter Dressel, Contracts & Compliance Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 360-626-7746.
Small works rosters are lists of pre-qualified contractors who can bid for an eligible projects below $350,000.